[time-nuts] Setting Windows XP clock.

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Sat Jul 12 20:06:34 EDT 2014

I use nmeatime, you can set from the net or from a gps plugged in to the
computer.
Have used it on all my computers for many moons.
http://www.visualgps.net/nmeatime/
Don

Max Robinson
> As some of you no doubt know microshaft has stopped supporting windows XP.
> As part of this they have ceased to correct windows XP clocks.  This seams
> rather small of them as it can't possibly be any inconvenience to them to
> continue to provide this service.
>
> I have a program on my old 98 box which runs my weather station program.  On
> boot-up it contacts some place and corrects the system clock.  I put it on
> that machine so long ago I don't remember where I got it or who it contacts.
> Does anyone know of a program I can download that will do the same for my XP
> box.  I have no intention of upgrading until this box becomes absolutely
> un-operational.
>
> Regards.
>
> Max.  K 4 O DS.
>
> Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com
>
> Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
> Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
> Woodworking site
> http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html
> Music site: http://www.maxsmusicplace.com
>
> To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
> funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
>
> To subscribe to the fun with tubes group send an email to,
> funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
>
> To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
> funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it."
 -George Bernard Shaw

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC