[time-nuts] CW12-TIM

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 17:09:04 EDT 2014

Good point.

I am a sucker for great surplus equipment too, in fact I have two rooms
full of stuff most of which is used from time to time.. I envy Tom's
collection.

I think we need to have a "Time Nuts For Dummies" article written that
takes J. Vig's writing and puts it into much less of a technically  rigorous 3
to 10 page article that makes timing accessible to the  average product
manager or systems engineer, and adds a hole bunch of GPS  Disciplining
explanation as well.

This should be non-academic (who cares about Leesson's formulas digested to
 the N'th degree when simply looking for a lab reference) and should be fun
and  easy to read, but still get all the important points across.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 7/12/2014 15:01:33 Pacific Daylight Time,