[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 GPSDO arrived today several questions

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Nov 7 21:14:12 EST 2014

Hi

The reason it was listed as #1 on the list is that I made the backwards numbering mistake when I was trying to work out the resistances on the interface connector. I’ve been doing this for > 40 years and I still mess it up on a regular basis. We also seem to get it wrong from time to time when we lay out connector connections on pc boards, but that’s another story altogether …..

Bob