[time-nuts] KS-24361 "NO GPS"

Tom Miller tmiller11147 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 16 21:59:06 EST 2014

But remember why it was used. If there was a failure of one of the modules,
it is necessary to do a hot swap of the defective module. Many of these cell
sites (and simulcast PS sites) have a spec on availability up time and MTBF.
Loss of site time reference counts as the site being down and goes against
your availability record.

For what we use them for, powering down to make the connection does not make
a difference.

Tom