[time-nuts] rs-422 rs-232 to fast ethernet converter

Brent Gordon time-nuts at adobe-labs.com
Sat Nov 22 18:25:08 EST 2014

I haven't used this particular model.  I have used similar units from
Systech, purchased on eBay for less than $30 US.  They work quite well.
  Some of them have selectable RS-232/RS-485 outputs.  I've successfully
used both types of outputs.

The only problem I've had was the initial configuration.  The trick is
to configure the serial ports as a "Reverse Telnet" server.

Search eBay for "terminal server".  You can also search the Time Nuts
list, they were discussed a few years ago.

Brent