[time-nuts] WWVB d-psk-r down conversion method...

Alexander Pummer alexpcs at ieee.org
Tue Sep 23 17:55:13 EDT 2014

Hi Brooke,
I hope that you are right with that chip, and despite the name change of
the company -- now Xtendwave -- and recovering  they will deliver
something some times. I can see that with correlation and averaging
schemes the signal to noise ratio of data, perhaps constant frequency
could be improved, but I would be very interested to see of the
mathematical model of improving the signal to noise ratio of timing.
Regards
Alex