[time-nuts] WWVB d-psk-r down conversion method...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 18:09:03 EDT 2014

OK this is shifting to an Xtendwave discussion and the magical chips.
Been trying to get some for a long time. They had some bare dies earlier
this year.
But thats a bit small for me to work on.
I don't really have any intent to use the Xtendwave chip for this project.
Maybe one day. I can see how it could be useful. Just this project has
taken on a life of its own and I want to wrap it up and get my old radios
running again. Silly as that may be considering good ole GPS and the
Jackson Labs GPDSOs.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL