[time-nuts] Sources for Mission Time Clock

Wayne Holder wayne.holder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 23:10:30 EST 2015

I think that display was built using modules like this:

  http://www.decadecounter.com/vta/articleview.php?item=511

I see them on e-bay from time to time under "in-line readout", but they're
rather expensive and you'd need quite a few,  If you can settle for 7
segment, a modern display you could use is:

  https://www.sparkfun.com/products/8530

Or, perhaps these:

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/7-Segment-Display-3-Inches-Green-p-1224.html

But, 7 segment just doesn't quite capture that retro feel, IMO.

Wayne