[time-nuts] Sources for Mission Time Clock

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Jan 14 13:44:36 EST 2015

> I know precisely what you are saying and I get the feel. Nixie clocks seem
> so much cooler than seven-segment LED clocks. (And vacuum fluorescent just
> seems cheesy. Go figure.) So early '60s is retro but late '60s is not. From
> my view 50 years down the road that seems just ... humorous.

Brian, and other time nuts,

And if you don't get enough retro here, note there is an very fine Nixie mailing list at:
    https://groups.google.com/d/forum/neonixie-L

If I had started it, it would have been called nixie-nuts ;-)

/tvb