[time-nuts] Divider circuit for Rubidium Standard

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri May 22 17:31:47 EDT 2015

Hi

What is your objective? Put another way:

1)  How clean is your sine wave source?
2) What frequency (or range) are you trying to convert?
3) What level range are you trying to work with?
4) What is it going into (how clean is the next stage)?

If you have an optical fountain that is good to 1x10^-15 at 1 second, and
you are trying to map Pluto with a radar in your back yard, the answer will
be a bit different than if you are starting with a surplus OCXO and trying
to drive a 5334 :)

Bob