[time-nuts] Divider circuit for Rubidium Standard

xaos xaos at darksmile.net
Fri May 22 18:29:08 EDT 2015

Bob,

This are all great questions.

1. Let's assume that it varies from a HP Signal generator
to a home built device. However, If I was to build it I
would expect to pay more and get better specs.
I have a few HP 3325B's and a few 8660C.
I would probably use those as inputs but not always.

2. Let's stick with the basics: 5-10Mhz.

3. Again, basics: 1-7V peak to Peak.

4. Ok, this is the real important question.
The answer is, an amplifier of some sort.
And that amp will probably feed something
like a Test Instrument or some circuit I
am building. What are my options?

For now, I'd like to simulate some of my simple
designs as well as some designs suggested here.
Then, see where it goes.

George