[time-nuts] Lucent RTFG-u DE-9 connectors

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Oct 8 22:01:26 EDT 2015

Hi Alex,
It's called a slidelock.  Here's the link I posted last time this came up.  Look at the bottom right.

      From: Alexander Huemer <alexander.huemer at xx.vu>
 To: time-nuts at febo.com 
 Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 3:52 PM
 Subject: [time-nuts] Lucent RTFG-u DE-9 connectors

on the Lucent RTFG-u units there are two types of D-subminiature 9 pin 
connectors. The common, threaded type and some other type with a 
different kind of fastening technique I have never seen before.
Does this other type have a name? Where can I buy such connectors?
Of course I can modify the housing of the units and equip it with 
standard connectors, but I have too much respect for the construction to 
do that :)

Kind regards,
time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at febo.com
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
and follow the instructions there.


More information about the time-nuts mailing list