[time-nuts] LEA-M8T

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Wed Apr 6 21:39:35 EDT 2016

Hi Logan,

I seem to remember Bob Camp mentioning that you can't have multiple satellite sources in the mix, because the other satellites are inferior to the GPS sats in timing.  Maybe Bob or someone could address this.  I would love to discover that I've set something wrong in all the many, many data structures.

Bob