[time-nuts] LEA-M8T

Logan Cummings logan.cummings at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:18:00 EDT 2016

Hi Bob,

    Can't speak to jitter accuracy but the M8 series is definitely not the
same receiver in the 6 series. As you probably know, M8 introduced
multi-GNSS support so in addition to GPS you have Beidou and Glonass
satellites.

     At work we've had some gnashing of teeth about the wider filter
passband requirements for multi-GNSS support since we're operating in a
noisy environment, but I have nothing further on degraded performance when
using only GPS.

     Would be interesting to let it have all the constellations and see
what happens.

-Logan