[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

n2lym n2lym at optonline.net
Sun Dec 11 19:09:06 EST 2016

Hi Arnold,

I'm running windows pro 64bit, it installed in Program Files(x86). I
made a shortcut on the desktop that points to heather.exe with the /3
switch because my lucent box is there on serial port 3.  Lady Heather
auto detected and all is well.

Many thanks to Mark and John for this great work!

73
Mike N2LYM