[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Sun Dec 11 19:52:46 EST 2016

Hi Mike,

my installation did work the same way as you describe, the program did
start and showed UTC -
but as I am living in another time zone and I did want to show CET (or
in german MEZ), I tried to modify this by using the config file in the
program directory and not to append the commands in the start command -
with no reaction.
Therfore I started my investigation.
As said, if I put the .cfg file in the system32 directory I can set eg.
the new time zone.
Strange, if I enable eg. the esc esc command to shut off LH, it does the
job well, but with the exception for the time zone setting, this and all
the other commands once set are not anymore to be disabled ... ?
I think this is in better hands with the experts.

Unfortunately I am not at home so I am not in the position to run LH
with my Thunderbolt, but one can start at least with the time display
functions :-)

Yes, I forgot to thank as well John for the great program, sorry John!

73
Arnold, DK2WT