[time-nuts] GALILEO online: any changes seen?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:45:25 EST 2016

Fire up Lady Heather v5,   start it with the -rxu option to speak Ublox binary.  Enter the keyboard command SG.  That will let you see which GNSS systems are in use and let you change them.  My M8 (fw 3.01) lets me select Galileo, but I see no Galileo sats.

To get the receiver back to NMEA, use the !m keyboard command.