[time-nuts] Ublox M8N - have I a XO or TCXO ?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:47:29 EST 2016

I don't know if you can tell the oscillator type from the receiver data.  The ADEV info isn't a true adev since it does not have and independent reference.

Heather has a keyboard command for making the  lat/lon of your evil mad scientist secret volcano lair private (G L P) so you don't have to edit screen dumps for publication.

Also, I would recommend updating your receiver firmware to the latest version (3.01?)  You will need to update the firmware using Ublox's Ucenter program.