[time-nuts] HPZ3801 Failure

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:21:43 EST 2016

Daves absolutely correct about working around bad supplies.
The reason for the preregulator is that it would allow the 3801 to meet
European ETSI dc voltage standards that goes up to 75VDC on the telco
battery bus. US can reach 56 VDC.
Anyhow if thats your only problem then you can solve the problem.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL