[time-nuts] SR620 testing

Alan Ambrose alan.ambrose at anagram.net
Tue Feb 23 12:13:04 EST 2016

>>> XY outputs - text at the top is slanted and text near the middle right is overlaid. I don't know if I care about this, as I am unlikely to use this feature.

I tried this briefly on a digital scope and it looked a bit iffy. Maybe it's better on an analogue scope.

If I remember rightly, I think the device needs a utility writing to fix one of the cal constants for frequency when calibrating from a good 10MHz source. I'll do that if I get the time unless anyone has written one already?

Alan