[time-nuts] Loran Europe Lessay seems to be back on air?

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 15:01:56 EST 2016

I'm pretty sure it was Anthorn.

It was showing as the Master and Y stations, and the individual signal
levels as indicated on an FS700 were within 1dB, which would seem a reasonable
tolerance on equal signal levels given that the FS700 only reports to  the
nearest 1dB anyway:-)

Still just showing Anthorn's "own" signal for now but I'll check again
during working hours tomorrow.

Although I've seen it claimed otherwise I never found anything to  suggest
Anthorn would be closing down with the other stations anyway so  wasn't
surprised when it didn't.
I hadn't considered this latest scenario but it does make sense if  they
intend to keep going for now.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR