[time-nuts] Loran Europe Lessay seems to be back on air?

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 15:18:34 EST 2016

This could just be wishful thinking but I'm still hoping it might stay  for
some time yet.

The UK General Lighthouse Authorities have been running their eLoran trials
 since 2007 so perhaps they found sufficient incentive within that time to
keep  going.

Time will tell, but as you suggest I'm just going to enjoy it for as long
as it lasts or, with a bit of luck, for as long as I do:-)

Nigel
GM8PZR