[time-nuts] Misc topics

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Sun May 1 10:05:08 EDT 2016

There is an appendix missing,  I try again, help ,Ulrich

In a message dated 5/1/2016 10:02:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
time-nuts at febo.com writes:

I got a  large reply to give the 8662 away, let the old/new one arrive and
be  ok, and the first one who contacted me will get mine. Good luck with
the
repair of the power supply. The 8662 works correct occasionally, starts up
and  then not but is in specs.

I will be in San Francisco IMS  /MTT giving papers in May, then I  will
know
more.

For those  interested in advanced physics here is some work we are doing

Ulrich

In a message dated 4/30/2016 6:40:27 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,