[time-nuts] Nutty time-nuttery with WWVB

Van Horn, David david.vanhorn at backcountryaccess.com
Thu Nov 10 13:45:45 EST 2016

I have, for many years, wished the FCC would get serious on enforcement.
I've dealt with CEOs who said basically "ok, so it's illegal, who's going to catch us?"
I have on occasion had to physically stop shipments from being made.

If we had enforcement with TEETH then it would be easy to make the case to management that they stand a good chance of getting spanked in the wallet.
That's the only place a corporation has pain receptors.