[time-nuts] UltrAtomic Clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:10:44 EDT 2017

The successful rate of the cme8000 chip thats being used was something like
80-90% 24 X 7 from when I was logging it on the east coast. I was amazed as
I have dealt with wwvb over many years.
Its a shame that there is no access to some of the tidbits within the chip
for tinkering. But then it does what it is designed to do.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL