[time-nuts] Ph.D. and Postdoc Positions at Max-Planck Institute for Infor...

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Jul 2 04:47:55 EDT 2017

On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 19:57:50 -0400
KA2WEU--- via time-nuts <time-nuts at febo.com> wrote:

> It must be almost 2 PM in the morning !

Yes, it was :-)

> Congratulations , can I help ?good  luck

If you could forward the call to people who might be interested, that
would be very much appreciated. Because of the institute we are located
at[1], we get quite a few applications from computer scientists, but hardly
any from computer engineers. And usually electrical engineers do not
perceive us as a potential employer. Thus we have a very hard time to
find people with a background in electronics, which we need for our
research. And almost all of our research centers around the theme of
applying computer science to electrical engineering problems. This enables
us to suddenly solve problems that were previously thought unsolvable.
But, as I said, we need electrical engineers, who understand the problems
and can work toghether with the computer science side to come up with
novel solutions.

			Attila Kinali

[1] http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/home/
use without that foundation.