[time-nuts] HP 5065A High-Res Schematics?

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 6 12:35:02 EDT 2017

Hi Tom,

Yes, I hope to get a hard copy eventually, but even with a hard copy, a
good OCRed soft copy is useful.  After all, you can't do a search on a
hard copy.  And if you're away from home, even if just across town,
lugging manuals along is rarely appropriate.

I'm familiar with Dave's manuals.  I've bought one or two over the
years.  However, the copy he lists in his auctions and on his web site
is an older version.  There's no mention whether change sheets are
included.  Also, on his older products at least, although he does do an
OCR, he doesn't edit the results to correct recognition errors.
Depending on which OCR program you've got, that can be an almost
impossible task.

Ed