[time-nuts] Puget sound area - nice auction

Orin Eman orin.eman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 01:08:52 EDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 8:33 PM, DaveH <info at blackmountainforge.com> wrote:

> There is a nice online auction in the Seattle area:
>
> http://murphyauction.hibid.com/catalog/105843/stratos-
> product-development--l
> lc-online-only/?ipp=100
>
> Murphy runs a very clean auction - no shilling. Preview is only on 8am-4pm,
> Wednesday, July 12

They also attract knowledgable buyers... that seem to be regulars.
Everything went for way over what I was prepared to bid last time I went,
but that was a live auction.

It will be interesting to see the online bids as the auction draws to a
close.

Maybe I'll go take a look at the preview - it's only a few miles out of my
way.