[time-nuts] Symmetricom 58532A Antennas - For Sale

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Fri Jul 7 10:12:06 EDT 2017

David Zoldan, at Launch 3 Telecom, contacted me this morning.
He has acquired more Symmetricom 58532A GPS L1 Reference Antennas.

As posted in 2016, Launch 3 will sell these antennas for $25 each plus shipping,
to [time-nuts] list members.

FAQ regarding these Microsemi (Symmertricom) 58532A antennas
https://www.microsemi.com/document-portal/doc_view/133381-58532a

Launch 3 also received a large supply of 900 MHz Yagi antennas (ZDA brand)
http://www.wlanmall.com/900-mhz-17-dbi-yagi-antenna-902-928-mhz-13-element/
BUT, I told David that interest may be low (time-nuts) for that item.

Greg, w9gb
---
I asked him to check his recent surplus acquisition for GPSDO equipment,
such as GPS receivers, frequency stds, Rb oscillators, Lucent boxes, etc.
He said, "I have large quantity of the "hookup" accessories (coax, connectors, brackets)
===
CONTACT Information for Orders (Telephone probably best, then e-mail).
David Zoldan
Chief Executive Officer	, 	Launch 3 Telecom
P: 	877.878.9134 	ext. 100
E:	david.zoldan at launch3.net	 |	W:	Launch3telecom.com
A: 	27 Daniel Rd West, Fairfield, NJ 07004