[time-nuts] HP 5065A repair...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:24:14 EDT 2017

Ulf very good and great to hear. I did look at the clock motor driver and I
believe you can use a ttl flip flop to drive the two transistors just fine.
I think the ttl will run on the 4.2 V. But the transistor drive
requirements look reasonable.
So if you want the click click you can have it.
Regards
Paul
Wb8tsl