[time-nuts] WTB: GPSDO

Russ Ramirez russ.ramirez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:09:33 EST 2017

A few of us in the Twin Cities recently bought the current incarnation of
the BG7TBL GPSDO - I can recommend this unit for value as well as the
coverage it provides on simple Patch + LNA antennas versus the older egg or
dome style units. The lower power consumption versus a Thunderbolt for
example is also a plus. There are a number of write-ups out there on these
units, and what is available now are probably 3rd generation, at least.

The particular seller I used on ebay has this listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171742240714?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Shipping time was about 3 weeks. For me, this unit was a spare, and also
only as a 10 MHz reference, but I have been impressed with the performance.

Russ
K0WFS

We had a small tornado come through north of our house about 1/2 mile on