[time-nuts] WTB: GPSDO

al wolfe alw.k9si at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:39:35 EST 2017

Jeff,
    I have been using a TrueTime XL-AK purchased on eBay a few years
ago. It has worked flawlessly for the last five years. It seems to
work well with most amplified antennas that I have tried. Supposedly
accurate to better than 10 -12 but I have nothing to compare it to. It
will supposedly control an external oscillator. Mine has five 10 mhz.
sine wave outputs as well as IRIG-B out.

    I paid around $150 for mine, but it seems they are asking around
$500 these days. With patients they can be had for less.

Al, k9si