[time-nuts] Fast rise time pulser

BIll Ezell wje at quackers.net
Mon Oct 16 10:45:52 EDT 2017

I rushed out and ordered one, and I have to say, I'm impressed.
The test report it came with states 34.4 ps risetime / 32.13 ps falltime
8.6% overshoot measured with a Tek CSA 803A.
I hooked it up to my wonderful HP 54542 2 Gsamples/sec scope and got
exactly what I would expect, 496 ps risetime 7.6% overshoot.

Screenshot attached, don't know if it will actually make it into the post.

This is exactly what I need for adjusting various of my time-related
instruments.

--
Bill Ezell