[time-nuts] Skilled Math Editor(s) Needed

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 2 22:46:23 EST 2018

Using Latex for the typesetting is probably the optimum solution for a Technical/Scientific publiication such as this.

Most such publications are typeset using Latex these days.

If one is familiar with Latex the odd typo when typesetting an equation (for example) can make it blatantly obvious that Latex was employed to typset a document.

Suitable templates are freely available along with toolsets for Nuclear Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics etc

Bruce