[time-nuts] HP nixie counters, free!

David Scott Coburn scotttt at optonline.net
Fri Jan 5 13:10:52 EST 2018

Hi All,

I have some old HP nixie tube counters (5245Ls) which I would like to give away to a good home.  See the attached photo.  (Sorry for the poor quality.)

Some of them power on, some of them do not.  I don't think any of them actually work correctly.  They would be good for parts.

I am giving these away for free to anyone who is interested.

I would rather not have to box these up and ship them.  I am located on Long Island (NY) and would be willing to drive them part way (within reason!) to meet if you are willing.

I tried Craig's list with no luck.  I do not want the hassle of eBay.

If no one is interested I will probably tear them down and get the various parts into the right metal recycling bins at the landfill (sadly).

Thanks,

Scott