[time-nuts] Mark-- LH Milliseconds Display

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Jun 7 17:47:57 EDT 2018

Hi

Even a “tenth of second” running display is not of much use to the human eye. Most
OS’s will struggle with a “hundredth’s of second” display in terms of getting it through
the display formatting code. Finding a monitor and display card that will do 1KHz refresh
rates / frame rate will be tough for your 1 ms digit.

Now, doing all that with an LED display …. not all that hard. Your eyes still limit out at
the same point so the 0.0x and 0.00x digits are just a smear…. ummm …. errr …. been
there / done that ….

Bob