[time-nuts] One more free thing...

Burt I. Weiner biwa at att.net
Fri Jun 8 17:38:25 EDT 2018

Gang,

There's one more free thing left from the stuffs I posted a week or
so ago.  I know everyone, almost everyone uses computers for
drafting.  That said, there is a drafting table complete wit a
Drafting Machine and various attachments.  There are also French
Curves, compassesessess and other related stuffs. It would really be
a shame to see it go to the dump :(    This has to go right away and
you have to come and pick it up in the Sierra Madre area near
Pasadena.  If you or anyone you know might be interested, please have
them contact me direct via: biwa at att.net  Pictures are available.

Thanks,

Burt, K6OQK

Burt I. Weiner Associates