[time-nuts] Cross-Correlation Results

ct1dmk ct1dmk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:16:19 UTC 2012

You don't really need that John, let your good resolution intact
(it won't be a big sized image anyway) and just use the height parameter
to size it as you like but in fixed nr of pixels like I suggested before
to John(n8ur).
It works much better and no need for editing, furthermore the way I
suggested
if one really wants to see it all zoomed up just click on it.

lc.
ct1dmk.