[time-nuts] Advice on Austron 1250A

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sun Aug 19 02:59:30 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,
No, I'm not at the MIT flea market... wish I were able to make a few of
those meets.  I understand lots of fine equipment changes hands there. I'm
at the annual hamfest in Huntsville, Al this weekend.

 And thanks for the others who offered good advice.  I think I'll buy the
unit and make it part of my bench.  I have a couple extra HP 10544
oscillators (salvaged from trashed HP 5238A counters). and a 10811 that's
taking up space on the shelf.   I was thinking about putting them on Ebay,
but now I think I'll hang onto them until I'm comfortable with the 1250A
unit. I might dream up some kind of hookup to put them all to use.

Thanks for all the advice and info...
Dave M