[time-nuts] Thunderbolt distribution amplifier needed.

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Tue Aug 21 10:44:17 UTC 2012

  21/08/2012 11:40

Can anyone please link specifically to a suitable distribution amp for
my TB please, either here if it's allowed, or by e-mail to me at
chris at chriswilson.tv ? Cost is a factor, and I am in the UK. An Ebay
purchase would be painless. I feel it would be really easy for someone
as daft as me to buy something totally unsuitable. I want to run David
Partridge's divider board and have enough 10MHz signalleft to run other
stuff as well, David recommended I run the amp between the TB and his
divider. Cheers.

--
       Best Regards,
                   Chris Wilson.