[time-nuts] Thunderbolt distribution amplifier needed.

cfo xnews3 at luna.dyndns.dk
Tue Aug 21 19:19:41 UTC 2012

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:44:17 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:

> Can anyone please link specifically to a suitable distribution amp for
> my TB please, Cost is a factor, and I
> am in the UK. An Ebay purchase would be painless. I feel it would be
> really easy for someone as daft as me to buy something totally
> unsuitable.

I use a 350MHz 6-chan RGBHV Dist. Amp. i got cheap off eB..-UK for £30.
I think i was lucky there ...

It's a A Procon : 4516-01 , same as Solecis: AVB-DA-RGBHV-0106 , and also
the same as this one.
http://www.amx.com/products/AVB-DA-RGBHV-0106.asp

There is what i would think ..  a similar unit eB# 200798058748 , but at
the listed price, you might want to go for one of the Extrons from US

CFO Denmark