[time-nuts] HP-5065a bought and finally working!

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Fri Aug 24 20:36:46 UTC 2012

Dear Azelio,

Wow! The TimePod is a beauty. I wrote to John Miles regarding payment options and ordering instructions. Not planning to buy one at that price soon, but better be safe than sorry. What a nice piece of equipment.

Are all of you guys obtaining your graphical information and Allan Dev information using TimePod exclusively? Sorry to sound newbie on these matters. I am planning to take the plunge to full depth, you will see.

In the mean time, are there other generic or home made solutions for measuring? I only have the following in my "arsenal wanna be":

Oscilloscope. Digital 100Mhz 2 channels (Siglent)
Oscilloscope. Analogue 20Mhz 2 channels (Goldstar)
Bench multimeter digital (HP)
Frequency counter 10Hz to 1GHz (Sencore)
Frequency counter 10Hz to 20GHz (HP)
Signal generator synthesiser up to 60Mhz (HP)
Signal Hound Spectrum Analyser up to 4Ghz
Multiple other gadgets with lesser quality not worth mentioning

Could there be software and SDR, USB connected kits solutions to play around while saving for a TimePod?

Thank you.

Regards,

Edgardo Molina
Dirección IPTEL

www.iptel.net.mx

T : 55 55 55202444
M : 04455 20501854

Piensa en Bits SA de CV

Información anexa:

CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION

Este mensaje tiene carácter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo electrónico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier propósito o divulgar su en forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.

NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.