[time-nuts] Ublox 7

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sat May 24 20:38:39 UTC 2014

In message <41ebc.73c6c61.40b2518b at aol.com>, EWKehren at aol.com writes:

>Hans
>we are not elite most of those have long gone if you look back four  years
>ore more [...]

If you are talking about people like me, the reason for my current
lack of activity is that I'm not doing much time-nuttery right
now, for a number of reasons which have absolutely nothing to do
with the S/N of time-nuts.

Poul-Henning

PS: I actually completed a bit of very interesting time-nuttery last
year which I guess I should have reported here:  A prototype
computing cluster for the adaptive optics of mirror 3 and 4 in
the ESO ELT telescope:

	https://www.eso.org/sci/meetings/2012/RTCWorkshop/4_1-kamp.pdf