[time-nuts] Performance of 74LVC series ICs

Andy AI.egrps+tn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 04:26:57 UTC 2015

> I have something of a follow up question. How good is the isolation inside
> these devices (74LVC, SOT-23 package) between gates?

Maybe it's just me ... but I wouldn't trust the isolation to be good.
Apart from on-die coupling, they share the same power/ground leads, however
short they are.  So just getting power and ground from the board onto the
die, they would be corrupted by what happens in the other gate and its load
(L*di/dt).

Andy