[time-nuts] Tait reference

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Jan 11 03:00:05 UTC 2016

Hi

Unless we are looking at different auctions, that one appears to want 13.8 V at <= 5A
as the supply.

The BNC’s are also a fairly rare item in the Telco inventory (but not unheard of).

If I had to bet, I’d say it’s a piece of mobile video gear. I would not bet anything over
about a nickel on that being correct. It’s very much a mystery item other than possibly
having an offset frequency translation function.

Bob