[time-nuts] Tait reference

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jan 11 04:59:18 UTC 2016

Tait is a major mobile comms manufacturer-head office is here in
Christchurch, NZ-a couple of miles down the road from me.
 The T801 is/was often used in simulcast systems (which seem to be peculiar
to the UK)  to lock up several base station equipments to a common
reference-which is usually a 12.8 MHz high quality OCXO.  But I suggest you
ask a few pertinent questions of the vendor to find out more about that
particular box, as it may be slightly different, depending on where it came
from.
 DaveB, NZ