[time-nuts] Lady Heather Server On Raspberry Pi 2 Model B?

Nick Sayer nsayer at kfu.com
Tue Jan 12 14:15:27 UTC 2016

If you telnet or nc into your rpi on port 3200, you should get a connection and you should get a bunch of garbage. If not, ser2net isn’t working. Is it running? sudo /etc/init.d/ser2net restart (did you do that after changing the config file?)

If ser2net is working then it must be something about the LH params that’s incorrect. Do you have the correct IP address and port? Is there anything between the two - firewalls or routers or the like?