[time-nuts] Generating a solid PPS from 10Mhz source

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 19 22:39:59 UTC 2016

The clock to output delay of the PIC will be similar or perhaps a little
worse.
You seem to be confusing delay and jitter.
There are zero delay buffers (in the sense that the output transitions are
aligned with the clock transitions) but these have excessive jitter due to the
internal DLL used to achieve 'zero delay'.

Bruce