[time-nuts] MicroPulse L1/L2 Surveying Antenna

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 18:17:44 UTC 2016

Does anyone have any details on the above antenna?  Part Number is:
90LL122300-2 and it has a sticker on it saying it is a Global Hawk
Asset, it has a big set of choke rings (about 35 cm across) and looks as
though it might have been designed to be mounted flush on an aircraft body.

I'm doing a LH survey at present with it perched temporarily on a wall
at the back of my house and it seems healthy at 5V supply.

Dan

ac6ao