[time-nuts] (no subject)

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Sat May 22 04:34:37 UTC 2010

Bob, Nic, Rex & Jimlux, Thank you all for you timely responses!

The RS-232 is already hooked up, as well as the power supply.  I purchased it from someone who was using it in his radio
shop.  He had two, so he was selling his extra. This is the HP version, not the Symmetricom, it has the smaller front
panel, I'm assuming it's the same part number, it has all the same guts.   I am using a Garmin marine GPS antenna.  I
was under the impression the unit would track on it's own, and the software was just for monitoring and fine tuning.  In
any case, I will try and download Ulrich's program.  Thanks again, I will keep you all posted on my progress.

Bob